Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I place an order? Click the cart icon on the upper right corner of the webpage and then click the "Check out" button on your cart.
- How will I know if my order has been processed? You will receive a confirmation email verifying that we have received your order – please be sure to indicate the correct email address in your order form. In this email you will find your summary of order/s, payment details, and billing address. Kindly double check all the information given.
- Can I cancel my order? Yes, if the payment has not been processed you may email us at email@example.com to cancel your order/s
- Do you restock old items? We strictly offer limited pieces for each style due to the scarcity of dead stock fabrics we acquire.
- Do you sell gift cards? No.
- What Courier service do you use? Within Metro Manila, we use Fifth Express to promote use of bioplastics. For deliveries outside of Metro Manila, we use Go Go Xpress which promises to deliver under a week for a reasonable fee. And for international shipping, we use LBC or DHL.
- How long until I receive my order? You will receive your item between 1-5 day/s upon sending the package out to the courier. You may read through our shipping policy here: www.mimiclothingmnl.com/policies/shipping-policy
- How much do you charge for shipping? Depending on your location, shipping through is PHP 80-150. Fees may vary depending on the courier. You may read through our shipping policy here: www.mimiclothingmnl.com/policies/shipping-policy
- Where do you ship? We ship worldwide.
Payment (modes of payment, COD)
- What are your modes of payment? We accept payments through bank deposit, credit card, and GCash. For banking transactions, you may send your payment to: Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) Karinna Laura R. Engracia 4319 1139 03; Banco De Oro (BDO) Karinna Laura R. Engracia 010640057209; GCash Karinna Engracia 0917 857 7908
- Do you accept Cash on Delivery? No.
Return and Exchange
What is your return and exchange policy? Strictly no refunds and returns.
We will only accept size exchange or added alterations. You may read through our Return and Exchange policy here: https://mimiclothingmnl.com/policies/refund-policy
- Do you do custom sizing? Yes, custom sizing starts at PHP 250. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quotation inquirires.
- Do you have alteration services? All alteration services can be redirected to Remake by Mimi – our bespoke upcycling service. Services vary from basic alteration to complete reconstruction. For more information, click here: https://mimiclothingmnl.com/collections/remake-services
- How do I take care of my Mimi Clothes?
All Mimi Clothing MNL pieces are made from all natural fibers.
For Cotton fabrics, machine wash in cold or warm water. Use normal wash cycle and regular detergent. Tumble dry on low setting and immediately remove from the dryer to avoid wrinkles.
For Charmeuse fabrics, machine wash in cold water separately. Do not tumble-dry.
For Linen fabrics, use short cycle with a cold water wash and rinse. In order to extend the life of your garment, hand-wash your linen clothing in cold water.
- Do you have a store we can visit to try on your clothes? No. But announcements will be posted on our Instagram for participation in future bazaars and general stores.